- April: Patience, by Lisa Valdez
- May 4: Dead in the Family, by Charlaine Harris
- May 25: Married by Morning, Lisa Kleypas
- June 29: Love in the Afternoon, Lisa Kleypas
- June 1: The Time Weaver, by Shana Abe
- June 1: Dreamveil, Lynn Viehl
- July 6: Demon Blood, Meljean Brook
- August 1: Last Night's Scandal, Loretta Chase
- August 31: Demon From the Dark, Kresley Cole
- October 5: The Iron Duke, Meljean Brook
(I know! If someone had told me a year ago that Lisa Kleypas would author the only historicals I'd enjoy reading, I would have laughed them out of town.)
ANYWAY, long story short, it sucks to be British for the avid romance reader. Not only do I have to wait a whole month longer for the latest Sookie Stackhouse (agony!) but the two Kleypas romances are due out in October and December! As The Book Depository helpfully points out, that's 144 days between me and Leo Hathaway.
My pain doesn't end there. Should I choose to spend my hard earned pennies shipping the books over from the US, I get crappy floral covers that give me no aesthetic joy. By waiting the interminable 144 days, I get the much nicer UK edition.
Sophie's choice, people!